martes, 16 de abril de 2013

description my house camila castrillon gomez

DESCRIPTION

My house has two floors, the first floor is a living room, in the room there are three furniture. On the right side of the room is a ktichen. In the kitchen there is a diswasher, a stove and a refrigerator. In front of the kitchen is a bathroom, in the bathroom there is a shower, a sink and a toilet.Next to the bathroom is my room, in my room there is a bed, next to, my bed this night table, in front of my bed there is a computer. Beside my room is the room of my parents, my parents room is a balcony, a bed. Beside the bed there is a T.V. Next to the T.V is a bathroom, in the batht room there is a shower, a sink and a toilet. In front of my parents room is the dining room, in the dining room there are six chairs. In front of the dining room there is a scale to go to the terrace, the terrace there is a laundry and wasching machine.

Camila Castrillon Gomez  Grado: 13

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario