martes, 5 de octubre de 2010

My daily routine

On saturdays.

I always wake up at 8:00 am, then I have breakfast and then I fix my house.
I watch tv at 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. I often watch Warner Channel because I like so much it television program; also I watch " Friends", the " The New Adventures of Old Christine" and " Bing bang theory".
I have lunch at 1:00 pm and next I make the homeworks for the week.
I take a shower at 5:00 pm and after I go to my grandfather´s house for visiting him and for speaking whit him.
I call someone a friend at 6:00 and we plan something for doing at nigth.
I dress up , I make up and I go to dance at 9:00 pm sometimes .
I go to bar for dancing and I arrive at home at 1:00 am and then I chage my clothes and a I go to the bed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario