martes, 5 de octubre de 2010

My schedule… my day

My day begins at five oclok am when I wake up, I try to prepare myself for the day then I go to the bathroom to take a shower until half past five am due to this hour is breakfast time. I finish myself until 6 o’clock; because I need to go on time for the school, I begin class at 7 o’clock.

At half past nine I have my first break time until half past ten owing to I have my second class as far as half past one; At this time I have my second break time (Launch time) till a quarter past two. Now I have my third class but at 4 o’clock I finish my scolar day. Perhaps if I am in a lucky day I would arrive at home at 5 oclock but in normal days I would get home at half past five.

I take a little relax time up to half past seven because this is dinner time; after 8 o’clock, I resume the scolar time till half past nine due to at this time begins my TV shows. However I must go to bed at 11 o’clock in order to sleep six hours.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario