jueves, 14 de octubre de 2010

MY ROUTINE-MY FRIDAY


IN THE MORNING...

I get up at six o clock every day, except on weekends. after that, i take a shower while i listen to relaxing music. Later, i get a dressed before i have breakfast. My breakfaste is fruit, "arepa" cheese, and i drink milk or juice.

I go to university at half past six, i catch the bus of "girardota" or "barbosa" but i walk to "normal de copacabana. I have my class from 7 am to 10 am on friday. Then i eat a snack at 10 30 am and i study for the other class.


IN THE AFTERNOON i study in my favorite class "sujeto y educacion" i like the way the teacher teaches how he listens to me. i have class until 4 pm. When i leave i usually go home then i take a nap. Also i watch t.v. after that i do homework in the computer and i go online.


AT NIGHT....

I usually read a book until 8 pm later i go to restaurant for i eat my dinner, while i eat hamburger or french fries and other things. After that i sometimes i go to cinema or i drink beer whit my friends or my mother.

at 11 pm or 12 pm, i go home when i arrive i get undressed and i brush teeth. finally i go to bed.

this is one of my longest and most fantastic day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario