domingo, 31 de marzo de 2013

ALEXANDRA ARIZA RUIZ

 i live in bello, neigborhood called prado.
i live a big and confortable house with my mother, my father, my sister and my dog, in my house there are four bedroom, one patio,one living,one bathroom,one dining roor and one kitchen.
in the living room there are three sofas and one coffee tables.
in my parents bedroomthere is one closet, one bed, one tv and one nighstand.
in my sisters bedroom there is one bed, one tv,one nighstand, one closet with five drawers.
in my bedroom there is one bed, one tv, one nighstand,one closet with four drowers and there is a ped bedding.
in the guest roo,there is one bed and one nighstand
in the dining room there is one shelf, one telephone and one computer.
in the kitchen there are many cupboars and  one washing machines, one store, one bathroom sing and refrigerator, there are dishes and one bar.
in the bathroom there is a toilet, a shower heas, a mirror and a window

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario