domingo, 31 de marzo de 2013

My House Natalia Jaramillo Puerta

My house
My house is a second floor in Copacabana in my  house lives my mom, my dad, my sister, mi pet and me. moreover  my house is a Little bit small. In my house  there are 3 bedrooms. And there is a kitchen, bath,patio, living room, dining room and study room. Also there are 3 beds, 4 coseds, 3 sofas, 9 windows, 4 nightstand, 2 Tvs, 2 computers. And there is a refrigerator, stove, oven, washing machine, toilet and stereo.
In the living room the big sofa is in front the two small sofas, and the stereo is behind the small sofa. In the kitchen the oven is above the stove. The patio is in front the kitchen. The dining room is next to the patio. My parents' room is in front of my room. The bath is between the my parents’ room and the dining room. The study room is next to my bedroom and my sister’s room is between my bedroom and the living room.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario