sábado, 30 de marzo de 2013

Descripcion de mi casa


My house is big, beautiful; I live with my parents, mi sister and my cat, I live in Bello.We have three floors, in the one floor there is a bathroom, in the bathroom there is a toilet, bathroom sink and shower bath, also there is a dining room, and living room, in the living room there are a three Sofa, there is a tv. Also there is a Kitchen in the kitchen there is dish washer, microwave oven, refrigerator and stove, is very big.
 In the two floor there are two windows, there is a mirror and shelf, in the one bedroom there is a bed, closet, nightstand, it is my bedroom, Also there is a Studio, in the studio there is a computer and bookcase, in the two bedroom there is a bed, nightstand, closet, window and bathroom, it is parents bedroom.

In the three floor there are two bedroom, in the one bedroom there is a bed, nightstand, window, closet, it is sister bedroom, also there is a patio, in the patio there is a washing place, washing machine and Juana’s House, also there is a telephone and bathroom, the bathroom is small, in the two bedroom there is a bed, window it is a guest room.It is my house,

 I am happy in it, my house is own, outside the house there is a garden with many flowers.   
Daniela Ramírez Posada 12° 

8 comentarios: