sábado, 30 de marzo de 2013

MY HOUSE: LAURA DELRIO


MY HOUSE


My house is in the neighborhood Niquia Quitasol. The house is between two houses; my house is mediated, comfortable, clean and pleasant. my house is painted orange, is a first floor, this well laid out, I live with my parents, my younger sister and my cat.

In my house there is a living room and in it there are three sofas, a television, a table for coffee, there is a dining table and four chairs in it, there is also a bar where you can eat and two chairs, in the kitchen there is a oven, a stove, a dishwasher and a refrigerator. In the patio  is the washing machine and the dishwasher. In my house there are three bedrooms. On the first bedroom there is a closet, a TV, a nightstand and a bed. In the second bedroom there is a computer, a closet, a bed and a nightstand, and the third bedroom there is a bed, a laptop, a table and a nightstand. In the corridor there is a stereo.

My bedroom is in front of the patio, my sister's bedroom is between my bedroom and my parents' bedroom, the living room is before that the kitchen, the kitchen is between the living room and the patio, the my parents´ bedroom is the first, the bathroom is between the bedroom of my parents and the bedroom my sister's room, My bedroom is the last, turning of the right

LAURA ISABEL DEL RIO. GRADO 12.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario