sábado, 30 de marzo de 2013



MY HOUSE.

My house has three bedroom, one back yard, one bathroom, , one laundry room, dining room, ,kitchen, four windows and has a big garden.
The three bedrooms are of my brother, my mother and me. My brother´s bedroom has a bed, two lamps, one TV, a closet, one nightstand, one chair, one desk and her computer and door.My mother´s bedroom has a bed, one closet, boudoir, one mirror, one nightstand, one TV and door. To finish my bedroom have one bed, one boudoir with mirror, two chairs, much stuffed animals, closet, one nightstand, one large a picture of me and the door. The bedrooms are together
Beside my bedroom is back yard, has one laundry room and washer. The back yard is at front of the bathroom. The bathroom has a toilet of white color, the bathroom sink, shower, and one mirror. 
The kitchen is at the front of my bedroom. The kitchen has dish washer, Cabinet, stove oven is beside the fridge. My bedroom is front the kitchen.


My living room has a coffee table, a sofa and furnishing that are around the coffee table. The dining room is diagonal living room and kitchen. 
My living room has dining table and four chairs that are around the dining table. 
The principal door is beside the living room. 


Laura Cristina Hernández Gómez.






                                             DESCRIPTION OF MY HOUSE.


There is a living room with a couch, a telephone, a stereo and there are two chairs, in a corner is the dining room and in front of this, is the kitchen with items like microwaves, dishwashers, stove and other things. There is a washing machine between refrigerator and the laundry. Then, in the hallway is the library, to the right is a bathroom where there is washbasin and a toilet, there is not a shower. Next to the bathroom, is my room, there is a computer on the desk, a chair, there are some books, pens, notebooks, cd’s of my favorite music and other things over a table, There is a yellow window to the side, the TV is opposite my bed so I can watch it when I am in my bed, also there is a closet on the left and my bed is on the right. Next to my room, is my parent’s room, there is TV between a chest of drawers and their bed where there is a bedside table, above this there is a alarm clock and a family photo; at the front is my brother's room, there is a wardrobe near to TV there is a different toys on the bed, atop of the bed there is a shelf with her toys. There is a family room between these two rooms, there are four chairs and one TV on the table to watch with my family and in front of it, there is a bicycle for exercise. Finally, in front of my room there is the other bathroom, there is a white window above the shower where you stand under to wash your whole body, there is a toilet, and there are four toothbrushes, a towel and toothpaste.
I like it so much my house because I enjoy my free time with my family.




Daniela Bolivar.













.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario