domingo, 31 de marzo de 2013



my house ( leidy johana zapata 13)

I live in Copacabana in the neighborhood “las vegas”. My houses big, but only live my mother, my brother and me. My house is pretty, confortable and very nice. In my house there is a living room the living room has a two sofas, two chair, and mirror and there is a TV, next to a lamp and one table. Next to of the living room there is a dining room, this has table and four chairs, also there is a decanter with liquor bottles. Next to the dining room is the kitchen, in the kitchen there is a stove, a refrigerator, there is a dishwasher, and a kitchen sink. In front of the dining room this mother’s room, there are two closets and two mirror, there is bed. At the head of the bed there is a table with a TV. the brother’s room. There are two beds, and two nightstands. There is a TV and one closet, this room is a next to my bedroom. My room is between yard and brother’s room and front of kitchen. My room there is two beds, next to of the bed there is a closet, there is a TV, the TV is front to the computer and there is a library, nightstands and big mirror in my room there is many book. The bathroom is between yard an kitchen and front to my room .The bathroom has a shower, in the shower there is a soap, shampoo the bathroom there are a toothbrushes, a toothpastes and towels. in the bathroom there is a toilet, beside the toilet is the sink, the sink is below the mirror, the mirror is beside a small desk. The yard is behind my room, there is a table with four chair and washing there is a washer and there is a small pool girl.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario