domingo, 31 de marzo de 2013

INTEGRANTES: MARIA CLARA CALDERON Y MARIA ALEJANDRA JIMENEZ


When you’re gonna get in to my home you have to go upstairs and cross the door. When you got in you can see that the left side there is a living room, in the living room there is a lamp, there is a couch and there is a little table, a vase and there are two armchairs, next to the living room is the dining room, in the dining room there is a big table, there are three chair and one clock. In the right side to my home diagonal to the living room is my bedroom, in my bedroom there is a bed, a closet, there is a guitar and there is a computer next to my bedroom in the house right side is the kitchen, in the kitchen there is a stove a refrigerator, there is a dishwasher and there is a cabinet in from of kitchen there is a bathroom in the left side of the house in the bathroom there is a toilet, a sink and the shower next to the bath there is a studio or tv room and there is a TV a little couch and a small table in front of studio there is a yard and in the yard there is a trash can and is where we clotheline, next to the yard  is parents room and there is a big bed, a closet and there are parents clothes. In front of parents room there is another room and there is a bed and a closet in that room sleeps my uncle. in the end of the hall there is a big clock.

Maria Alejandra Jimenez londoño.  12



MY HOUSE

This is my house, is very large, comfortable, spacious and extensive. There are four rooms of my parents, my uncle, the guest and mine , one kitchen, one living room, one dining room, two baths, a clothes area and a solar. In the room of my parents there are one carpet, a bed, a tv table and tv, a closet, two night table and a mirror. In the rooms of my uncle there are a closet, a bed, a sofa, and TV. In the room of the guest there are one bath, a bed, two sofa, and a computer In my room there are a closet, one mirror, one bed very large, one tv, two night table. In the living room there are five sofa, three tables, one vase and one carpet. In the patio there are many pots, and three hanging pots.in the dining room there are a one table and six chairs, one sofa and one decanter, In the kitchen there are one stove, one fridge, one microwave oven, one dishwasher. In the bath there are a sanitary, a sink, a shower, and boudoir, and in the solar there are many pots and here stay my dog, and the asadero and other dishwasher. The living room is infront to the room of guest and next to the patio, the dining room is between the kitchen and the guest room, the room of my parents is in front of the clothes area, my room is next to the patio and the room fot my uncle is diagonal that room of mine.
 I love it my house and I live very happy with my family!!!

Maria clara  calderon correa


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario