domingo, 31 de marzo de 2013

My house - Catalina Zapata




MY HOUSE
I live in Copacabana; my apartment is one block from the park. My apartment is beautiful and small. There are two bedrooms and there is a kitchen, bathroom, living room, patio and area of clothes.
In each room there is TV, bed and closet, the largest room is my parents, there is a balcony, sofa and an elliptical. There are two nightstands and there is a telephone. My bedroom is next to the bedroom of my parents. In my bedroom there is a desk, a lamp and a recorder. My bedroom is in front to the kitchen, in the kitchen there is a fridge, a microwave oven, a stove and a dishwasher.
In front to the fridge there is a bar (meson) and there are three chairs. Next to the bar, there is a washing machine. Behind to the washing machine there is a bathroom, there is a toilet, a tub and a sink. Next to the bathroom there is a living room, there is a sofa and a coffee table and there are two chairs. Next to the living room there is a study hall, there is a computer and there is a bookcase.
In my house there are four windows and four doors. In my house lives my parent and I and I like this.


Catalina Zapata Cano 12°

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario