domingo, 31 de marzo de 2013



MY HOUSE



I live in a Copacabana´s neighborhood called Horizontes. I live in a medium and comfortable house with my mother, my father and my sister. My house is in front of a soccer field and on a store. In my house we have two bedrooms, two patios, one living room, one bathroom, one dining room and one kitchen.
In the living room, there are three sofas, two windows and two coffee tables. Also, there is a TV and a stereo. There is a picture on the stereo, a cushion on each sofaand a curtain behind one of the windows.
In my parent´s bedroom, there are two nightstands and two pictures. Also, there is a bed, a window, a closet, a mirror, a clock and a small table. On the bed, there are three pillows and two blankets. There is a rug under the bed. In the closet, there are two sheets, two irons and many CD´s. There are two lamps on the nightstands. There is a stereo next to the closet.
In the first patio, there are three bushes and two benches. There is a stairway too.
In the second patio, there is a sink, a ladder, a bicycle and a dustpan. Next to the bicycle, there are two brooms and two mops.
In my bedroom, there is a bookcase and a desk. There are two beds between the bookcase and the desk. There is a computer on the desk and there is a closet in front of the desk. There is a lamp on the bookcase. There is a rug between the two beds. There are two pillows and two blankets on the bed.
In the kitchen, there are many cupboards. Also, there is a stove, a sink, a blender, a fridge, a spit and a table. There are many cutlery on the table.
In the dining roomthere is a dining table, a picture and a desk. There are four chairs. There is a tablecloth on the dining table. There are four place mats on the dining table. There are two telephones and four keys on the desk.
In the bathroom there is a toilet, a sink, a shower head,a mirror and a window. In the window there are many shampoos, soap,cosmetics and toiletries.

By: Vanessa Ramírez Calderón. A1 




MY APARTAMENT


I live in Copacabana. My neighborhood is Pedregal, there are some stores. The stores are on the corners of the neighborhood. In the Pedregalneighborhood there is a church, a brook, a kindergarten and a virgin.
My apartment is on the store “granero mixto la palmera” in front of the virgin. I live with my mother my father and my sister. In my apartment there are three bedrooms, there is a yard, a kitchen, a bathroom, a dining room and a living room.
In my parent´s bedroom there is a bed and in front of it there is a TV; under the TV there are two drawers, and next to the bed there is a nightstand. Also in my parent´s bedroom there are two closets.
Next to my parent´s bedroom is my sister´s room. In my sister´s room there are two closets, in front of the closets there is a bed and in front of the bed there is a TV. Next to the bed there is a nightstand and a drawer too.
Next to my sister´s room is my bedroom. In my bedroom there is a drawer, in front of the drawer there is a bed, in front of the bed there are two closets and some ledges. Next to the bed there is a nightstand and on the nightstand there is a lamp. Also on the drawer there is a TV.
The living room and the dining room are in front of the bedrooms. In the living room there is a sofa and there are three chairs and two coffee tables. Also there are four chairs and there is a table. Next to the dining room is the bathroom. In the bathroom there is a mirror, a drawer and a shower. Next to the bathroom is the kitchen. In the kitchen there are some cupboards, there is a fridge and next to the fridge there is a washer, a microwave, a blender and a stove.
In front of the kitchen is the yard, in the yard there is a laundry room, there are some detergents and there is a broom too. Also there is a mop and a dustpan.

By: EMPERATRIZ CORREA MESTRA
                                                                                                                                                  A1

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario